Saturday 6 February 2010

SEX AT 70

I was in town yesterday doing the usual shopping with my 'spendaholic' son when I over heard two senior (it isn't PC to say old nowadays!) men having a conversation.

They did all the normal stuff, state of the country, price of petrol, how small their pension was etc,etc. I listened for a while but then they just became a background noise.

After a further five minutes of conversation one of them did a very loud 'Phew'. He had sounded so relieved that I just had to return to listening to their conversation, and this is how it continued. I will start it from the 'Phew':

"Phew" . . . . . . .

followed by a short pause (to get his breath back I think). He continued...

"I have just found out I can still have sex at 70"

Well now my ears were on full listening power. The conversation continued...

"I am so relieved because . . . . . "

Yes this conversation was getting really interesting now.He continued

"as I only live at no 66"

I wasn't quite sure where this conversation was going. He continued...

"it's not far to walk home"

I had to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment